Welcome to the Online Gallery of Territorial Indian Arts.
Alston and Deborah Neal welcome you to browse our antique, vintage and contemporary Native American arts.
The Territorial Indian Arts Gallery is celebrating forty-nine years as a gallery of collector-quality Native American Indian arts. Old Territorial Indian Arts is the oldest gallery of Indian arts on Main Street in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are proud members of ATADA, the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association.
Location and contact information
7100 East Main Street #3
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251
Our shop hours are 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, MST, Monday through Saturday.
Please check in often as we add wonderful antique and vintage items, including:
- Pueblo Indian pottery, featuring the Matriarchs
- Antique Southwestern Indian baskets, Arizona, California and Nevada
- Navajo Indian rugs and historic blankets, Pueblo Indian wearing blankets
- Traditional Hopi Kachinas, contemporary and historic
- Turquoise and silver jewelry from estates and contemporary artists, Navajo, Hopi, Zuni Santo Domingo
- Antique Indian beadwork.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our online offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org